How do I track a package?
If you provide us an email at the time of the order, when the order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation containing your tracking information.
You can track a package through our Online Ordering website if:
- You placed the order using an account containing your email and password, and;
- The package was shipped with UPS or US Postal Service. We do not currently have online tracking information available for FedEx.
Here are the steps:
- Go to cougarcheese.wsu.edu
- Log in with email and password for the account order was placed on
- Click CONTINUE on the “Your Information” page
- In the upper right corner, click the link for ORDER STATUS/TRACK
- Click on the order number you would like to track
- In the “Shipping to” section, if the status is “SHIPPED”, there should be a TRACK IT button. Click on the TRACK IT button of the package you would like to track
- You should be sent to the UPS/USPS tracking information