Ferdinand’s is generally open Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm except for additional closures on the following dates:
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (1/17/22)
- Memorial Day: (5/30/22)
- Juneteenth: (6/20/22)
- Independence Day: (7/4/22)
- Labor Day (9/6/21)
- Veterans Day: (11/11/22)
- Thanksgiving and Native American Heritage Days: (11/24/22) and (11/25/22)
- December Holiday Reduced Operations Schedule (12/26/22 – 1/30/22)
Ferdinand’s will be open regular hours (9:30 am to 4:30 pm) on the Saturday of Family Weekend (4/2/22) and spring commencement (5/7/22).
Ferdinand’s is generally open additional hours for Home football game dates:
(Subject to change)
- 9/3/22 — Idaho: 1p – 6p
- 9/17/22 — Colorado State: 10a – 2p
- 9/24/22 — Oregon: TBD
- 10/1/22 — California: TBD
- 10/27/22 (Thursday) — Utah: TBD
- 11/12/22 — Arizona State: TBD
- 11/26/22 — APPLE CUP (Washington): TBD
Ferdinand’s is located in the Food Quality Building on the Washington State University Campus, 2 blocks east of the New Biotech/Life Sciences building. It is across from the Indoor Practice Facility.
2035 NE Ferdinand’s Lane
Pullman, WA 99164
Purchasing cheese from the WSU Creamery helps support student employees of Washington State University by providing competitive wages and valuable work experiences. A portion of the revenue from the sale of WSU Creamery products is used for educational support of Food Science students.