Ferdinand’s is open every Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm except for additional closures on the following dates:
- Veterans Day: (11/10/17)
- Thanksgiving Holiday: (11/23 and 24/17)
- Winter Break: 12/25/17 – 1/1/18
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day: (1/15/18)
- Memorial Day: (5/28/18)
- Independence Day: (7/4/18)
- Labor Day Holiday: (9/3/18)
Ferdinand’s will also be open on the Saturdays of Mom’s Weekend, Spring Commencement and WSU Football Home Game Days (Subject to change).
The current home football schedule is (subject to change):
- 10/21/17: Colorado (Homecoming): 1pm – 6pm
- 11/4/17: Stanford (Dad’s Weekend): TBA
Hours will be selected once game times are set, generally 1 – 2 weeks in advance.
Ferdinand’s is located in the Food Quality Building on the Washington State University Campus, 2 blocks east of the New Biotech/Life Sciences building. It is across from the Indoor Practice Facility.
2035 NE Ferdinand’s Lane
Pullman, WA 99164
Purchasing cheese from the WSU Creamery helps support student employees of Washington State University by providing competitive wages and valuable work experiences. A portion of the revenue from the sale of WSU Creamery products is used for educational support of Food Science students.